BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

On top and falling...

I topped Block 5 in our batch. It was a bit of a shock and it took me a few minutes to get over it. Okay. So I did keep on secretly wishing to top and I did think I had a fighting chance to make it on top.

After floating in the third spot for two consecutive blocks before diving to the fifth spot on the last block, being on top feels... good.

But the thing is, I knew it was only grace which sustained me. I did really well on the Lab Practical Exam, which was the only thing which kept bringing me down. For the life of me, I have a hard time identifying histological structures. The real thing is so far-off from the pictures in the books (and I'm more often too lazy to review the slides when we're given time).

So anyway, I made it on top and although it feels good, it also feels awkward.

To be continued...

(PS. My sister is bugging me. She wants to eat dinner now.)

0 comments: